Activate Optional Features Screen
- Introduce new “Availability Configuration” options in support of the new “Availability Management” functionality, as detailed under the Availability Management heading below.
- Revise page headers
- Revise instruction text
- Introduce new “Enable sign in availability review for Out of Office Users” functionality with the following radio options as per the Activate Optional Features screen …
- Enforce “In Office” status on sign in … or …
- Provide the user with a screen that encourages availability status to be changed to “In Office”
- Revise styling of Navigation buttons to indicate active button.
- Revise styling of Action buttons to indicate default / suggested choice.
- Ensure that the “enter” key triggers the default / suggested Action button.
- Should the “General click activation / Review” option be active, disable the “General click activation / Review” for the currently active task / query.
- Revise “Site Credits” button text
- Revise “Site Credits” page header.
System Administration Scripts
- Introduce a new script that archives orphaned attachments.
- Introduce a new script that deletes tasks and queries that were closed more than 8 years ago.
- Revise instruction text.
Manage Reporting Screen
- Correct an error that occurs when the “Manage Reporting” screen is saved that results in all spaces being removed in the “Headings” field.
- Make the “Welcome to Search” instructions displayed under the “Quick Search Results” option collapsible.
- Resolve the error that occurred if an “Out of Office” User utilised the “Reassign” utility which, under certain circumstances, resulted in the task / query erroneously running into a yellow error status.
- Implement Therefore ThreadBuilder™ configurable “Always allow for Self-Assigning” functionality that allows selected Users to always have “Self-Assigning” rights should they have access to the task / query company under question.
- Introduce an “Always allow for Self-Assigning” configurative dropdown which contains a listing of active User Groups to a “Thread Type” level “Reassign” tab.
- Various narration placement refinements.
- Introduce an “Always allow for Self-Assigning” Confirm Action message / check on the “User Groups” screen.
Task / Query Close Screen
- Correct the erroneous task error status that is awarded to a task / query should an “Out of Office” User attempt to close a task / query that is allocated to him / her.
- Implement various styling refinements to the light blue style sheet to improve the attractiveness / readability of the Dashboard’s “Performance” option.
- Revise headings so as to replace the phrase “Thread Type” with the phrase “Task Type”.
- Implement various styling refinements to the common style sheet to improve the attractiveness of the “Updating Spinner”.
- Correct the error that results in the “Updating Spinner” shutting off prematurely, particularly noticeable on “large load” pages.
- Revise the “No available buttons error” Thread Check so that stranded Entry Types are excluded from the Thread Check error determination logic.
- Resolve the error that occasionally occurs on some instances of the software when the session times out.
- Remove legacy style sheets that are no longer used …
- Various style sheet revisions to improve end user experience
- Various text changes made to the “Report Usage” section of the “Report Viewer”.
- Implement database changes to accommodate for the implementation of the “Always allow for Self-Assigning” refinement made to the “Reassign” utility (Script 143)
- Implement a stored procedure to accommodate the new “delete tasks and queries closed more than 8 years ago” System Administration Script (Script 144)
- Update Email Templates such that they indicate © 2021.
- Update the Therefore ThreadBuilder™ application such that it indicates © 2021.
- Update the Report Viewer such that it indicates © 2021.
- Update the Web application such that it indicates © 2021 in the following contexts …
- Unauthenticated / public screens
- Authenticated screens
- Print and PDF screens
- Report Viewer screen
- Update the following style sheets so as to indicate © 2021 …
- Public Style Sheet
- Light Blue Style Sheet
- Common Style Sheet
- Print Style Sheet
- Update Web version number to 6.x.x.x.
- Update Therefore ThreadBuilder™ version number to 6.x.x.x.
- Update Service version number to 6.x.x.x.
Compile date: 3/2/2021
Code version: 6.0.7731.27319
Database version: 20210228.144